- Views 4865
It is also known as amyl nitrate and it is a powerful drug that when taken, gives one a huge burst of energy for a number of minutes. A common question is “how to use amyl?”. Once taken, one feels extra psyched up and all ready to explode. It was produced in 1857 to be used as a treatment for angina pectoris (heart pains that were associated with heart failures and attacks).
Why take amyl poppers?
· Poppers tend to relax the smooth muscles and as a result, penetrative sex gets much easier and enjoyable. It nonetheless increases the sex drive of a person.
· They help one escape from the physical reality that may at times be a bit stressing and draining.
· Amyl gives a person positive emotions that helps create that sense of euphoria and well-being.
How to Use Amyl
When it comes on the usage of amyl, there are very many ways through this can be achieved. They include:
· In cases of an angina attack, crush the capsule but it should be covered in cloth and should be in a glass. Crush it using the thumb and finger, and then pass it forth and back close to the nose. Inhale the vapor deeply; several times (one to six times). It is also best to lie down as one is likely to feel dizzy and even faint; should the dizziness get severe, it is advisable that one bends forward holding the head between the knees or lie down with the feet elevated.
· Once this is done, keep calm and wait for the body to feel better.
When you learn how to use amyl, know that the dosage provided for amyl depends on the particular person. However, for the inhalation dosage for adults it should be 0.3ml taken by inhalation. Should the pain fail to get relieved, take the dose again one to five minutes.
Just like all drugs, amyl has a couple of side effects and they are:
· For the first few minutes after taken, one tends to lose control over their actions and as such be less effective. One may also do things that they would have otherwise thought of as lame.
· If one ingests poppers during sexual intercourse, unwanted pregnancies and/or transmission of sexual infections are likely to crop up. It is therefore advisable to wrap it up with a condom before any sexual activity.
· When taken with other stimulants, it is likely to lead to heart strains and perhaps heart attacks. This is because amyl tends to give the body such a rush that when combined with other stimulants might prove to be lethal.
· Feeling of maximum pressure in the head.
· Fast and weak heartbeat; bluish colored palms, fingernails and lips.
Storage for amyl should be:
· Keep the medicine at room temperature away from light, heat and direct sunlight.
· Keep out of reach of children.
· Once the expiry date is reached get rid of all medicines.
It is also important to note that:
· When taking amyl avoid taking sildenafil such as Viagra. This is because when sildenafil combines with amyl one’s blood pressure is likely to get lower leading to dizziness and fainting. In extreme cases, this is likely to lead to death.
· Amyl is highly flammable and should therefore be kept away from heat or an open flame. This popper catches fire and has been known to catch fire easily.
· Do not take alcohol while using amyl as it is likely to lead to heart complications and other blood pressure problems.