- Views 3082
The groups of liquid chemicals called amyl nitrate poppers and come in loud neon bottles. After sniffing them, they release an aromatic vapor which dilates all the blood vessels. Traditionally, the products came in glass bottles which popped after opening and therefore they gained the name poppers.
Amyl nitrate poppers have a rich history in treating angina and it is also a treatment for cyanide poisoning. Their inhalation relaxes every smooth muscle, which includes the vagina, anus and the sphincter muscles. As a result, the blood vessels dilate and therefore a sudden blood pressure drop happens. Further, this increases the heart rate, produces a more sensation of heat and excitement which mostly last for a couple of minutes.
Amyl nitrate poppers usage is high in clubs and in enhancing sexual experience. The euphoria, head rush, uncontrolled laughter and giggling and many other sensations which result from the blood pressure drop increases sexual arousal and desire.
Furthermore, the relaxation of the sphincter muscle, the vagina and the anus can make penetration easier during sex. Some research shows that inhaling poppers before sex can increase the chances of getting an orgasm. The experience of poppers is universal as both men and women can benefit from it.
Most people will open the bottle and only take a little sniff from the bottle top. Some other people may dip a cigarette tip into the bottle and inhale just that.
Why take poppers
• Some people take the poppers to get a huge blood rush into the head. This gives them a special feeling which is similar to hanging upside down.
• While having sex, poppers increase any good feeling and any single touch feels nicer than normally.
• Poppers loosen up all the smooth muscles and therefore those people who enjoy anal sex highly use them.
• After sniffing the substance, you may feel giddy, light headed or hot.
• Some other people feel as if time is slowing down.
How long will their effect last?
Poppers are more fast and furious and therefore they won’t last for long. A head rush can only last for about 2-5 minutes.
Do poppers have any side effects?
Taking high dosage of the product can lead to methemoglobinemia, especially to anyone predisposed to the condition. In addition, there is a suggestion that taking the substance together with Viagra can cause a serious decrease in the blood pressure, which can cause heart attack, fainting and stroke. Other negative effects which can result from improper use include headache, dizziness and at times you may feel as sick.
How to correctly use poppers
• You should never swallow them since they are very poisonous and in case you happen to swallow them, you should immediately contact emergency services.
• Always keep them away from cigarettes, lighters and candles since they are highly flammable.
• To prevent poppers evaporation and spilling, you should pour a small amount into a separate bottle. Fill it with some cotton and then store it in a freezer or refrigerator while tightly sealed.
• Amyl nitrite poppers can easily affect your judgment and you should therefore engage in safe sex.
• Never mix poppers with Viagra or stimulants like cocaine. This can be extremely dangerous as both substances will drop your blood pressure.