So you have heart about Blue Boy Poppers and you would like to try it out? Before you purchase and before you actually open a bottle of Blue Boy, you must first read this important article about the great effects and of course the not so great ones that you will experience with a bottle of Blue Boy.
First of all, Blue Boy Poppers is something that straight and gay people love since this is a sexual stimulant that could get you the most satisfying experience. However if you are not aware of the right way to use poppers and you misuse these even for an instant, you could be headed for a lot of trouble!
Poppers are made of compounds that stimulate the body; the medical term for it is vasodilation wherein all the blood vessels of the body dilate to allow more blood flow. And increase blood flow does a lot of different things to your body.
- You get a distinct “high” and you feel lightheaded once you take a sniff. You will feel elated but at the same time overwhelmed.
- You will feel your heart beating faster with all the blood flowing through your veins. You will also feel irregular heartbeats as well.
- You will increase your respiration at the same time and you may even find yourself out of breath.
- You will find your muscles loosening especially the muscles on your extremities. And of course your anal muscles are affected too…
- You will feel lightheaded and giddy; you will feel ready to get it on. Men will also have larger and stronger erections since blood flows there as well. Females will feel the same rush and are also ready to take anything as well!
And now that the exciting benefits have been said, the following not so good things happen afterwards:
- You may feel weak and sleepy afterwards. You may also experience headaches and pains.
- You will feel drowsy and may pass out especially when you have combined poppers with alcohol.
- You will feel nauseated also when you have taken poppers with alcohol and other substances.
- You will experience low sex drive afterwards. The sudden drop of blood pressure and blood flow to the different parts of the body will lead to poor erections and loss of sexual appetite.
All in all poppers could be a great experience or something that you would rather forget. The key is using poppers the right way. First you should only sniff poppers or open the bottle to fill the room with the scent. Never place poppers on the skin, drink poppers or take poppers with Viagra or other medications or alcohol.
Buy only from legit suppliers and never purchase from fly by night shops. Poppers are branded as video head cleaners and leather cleaners and contain highly flammable liquid. Do not use poppers while smoking and never dip your cigarette in it. These will cause burns and terrible side effects.